Things You Should do Consistently on Your Path way to Success:


Successful people do things differently they don’t do things like the majority because the majority do things together
Successful people think differently, act differently and ultimately distinguish themselves from unsuccessful people by taking a distinctive path toward their goals.  


1. Get up early:
Have you ever heard of a highly successful person who sleeps in until 10am? You have been an early riser. Time is precious. Once lost, it can never be gotten back.

2. Work on your Dream

Taking big risks as if it’s a habit
Subconsciously I have begun taking what I used to consider as big risks by habit. What this has done for me, has allowed my personal growth to multiply more than ever before. No longer am I worried about what people think and if everyone is doing something, like painting, acting, exploring ideas (this happened at a function I was at the other day), I am perfectly comfortable in doing what I believe in and making sure it’s for the right thing.

3. Set Goals:

You cannot feature in future you do not picture, set out plan daily towards, the actualization of your dreams, and purse it, don’t just dream big dreams alone!, you need to set a Goal,

                                    “You can’t find anything if you have nothing to look for”

4. Spend less time on T.V & internet:

How much time do you spend watching TV and indulging in irrelevant activities on the internet daily? Slash that time and use it for other productive activities that will enhance pursuit in life.

5. Create your list 

Create your list of "what" you want to achieve, but with every "what" goal include "why" it's important to you.
Learn to plan your day, set out your daily goals in writing; it will help you become a great master in time. Record your breakthrough and achievement in dairy. Read it from time to time it will boost your moral to push forward.   I've been keeping lists of what I want to accomplish as long as I can remember. But I realized some time ago that the lists were only as valuable as I was willing to be flexible. I've achieved some of my most audacious goals, but there are others that I've had to set aside, either because my own values changed or because the original goal wasn't really something I wanted. What I've learned is that setting down why the goal is important to me allows me to find different paths to the achieve the why even though I may not get there, in the same way, I thought I would. Don't be afraid to change the metrics of success as the awareness of your own needs changes and evolves


6. Give:

Leadership is usually birthed in place of service. It is in giving that our little are multiplied. Look for ways to be a blessing to people around your daily. You never can tell when you will need them in your success journey.


7. Have potential Friends:
Potential friends are friends that have the same vision as you, the motivate you they make you achieve what you want in life
Who are your friends? It an error for an eagle to make a chicken his best friend. Go for your kind my dear. You are only as successful as those you constantly surround yourself with.

8. Visualize your success

Because “seeing is believing” the first and most essential step in making it happen is by visualizing it! A visualization is a powerful tool and you can use it by picturing your perfect scenario, your dream, your goal or however you want to define it. Closing your eyes and accessing your imagination to actually “see” what you would like your life to be and who you would like to become is a key step toward understanding and identifying what you truly want. By picturing what you would like to achieve, you remove the potential constraints that generally bind you to your reality, and you often discover new pathways and limitless possibilities you were not even aware of.

9. Stay positive

You are your greatest inspiration. Nobody other than you can stop you.
Constantly speak life upon yourself regardless of the challenges you may be facing.


10. Gain awareness of self–limiting beliefs

You might come across multiple reasons that hold you back from pursuing the perfect scenario: “I can’t really make a living out of that,” “I’m not smart enough,” or “It’s too late, I’m too old.” Write a list of these “obstacles,” look at each one and find an example that will clarify whether that barrier is “real” or a “fear.” This will help you create awareness around your genuine roadblocks and work towards overcoming them, so that they do not hold you back anymore. These thoughts won’t have any power over you unless you give them a meaning.



11. Ask yourself the right questions
So now that you have your list and you have clarified what’s truly holding you back, focus on what is at the finish line and ask yourself the right questions: “How can I overcome these obstacles?” “What do I need to do to get there?” “What will happen if I get there?” “How will it make me feel?” “How will this change my life?” The important part of this step is that you are making your vision solid, positive and quite simply…. doable! You are now on the path of how to get there instead of on analysis paralysis mode. Focus on how to get there, instead of finding 1000 reasons not to!



12.  Read Daily inspirational books
Motivation helps one to move and achieve great things in life when you read more inspirational books you grow mentally
Warren Buffet always talks about with investing. The hardest part for me was to get moving towards momentum.
“Once the momentum starts, you just need to control it, appreciate it and nurture it going forward”

13. Don’t settle

                                 Many of us are still looking for joy……..for success.

It means that you don’t need to accept where you are but to keep stepping into the unknown. In life, we need to keep searching. Despite the setbacks, challenges, and failures you will find it if you make the time and the effort. It’s all about persistence.


“If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it” – Steve Jobs

No comments

Powered by Blogger.